HiPSTAS Participant Chris Mustazza has written a great piece at Jacket2 titled The noise is the content: Toward computationally determining the provenance of poetry recordings using ARLO.
- Fishin’ Blues | Michael J. Kramer on Second Meeting, May 27 – 28, 2014
- Remarks on ARLO - & on Second Meeting, May 27 – 28, 2014
- HiPSTAS Meeting Agenda Announced | tanyaclement.org on Second Meeting, May 27 – 28, 2014
- Preservation, Distribution, Production in the Digital Humanities Age | Digital Humanities at Pratt SILS on Resources
- A Library Box in its natural element at the Librarian Meetup. Photo Credit: Butch Lazorchak - Content of Library on About